WEDDING PACKAGES

 

*A 25% non-refundable deposit is required in advance to secure your wedding date on our calendar. The remaining 75% my be made in monthly installments, with the final installment due no later that one month prior to the wedding *

7.25% sales tax will be added to each package 

 

 

 

Economy Special                                $1275

  • 4 hours of block coverage of your choice
  • 1 or 2 Photographers (depending on our availability)
  • Up to 150 Images on DVD in High Resolution Format with release of rights for self printing
  • Online proofing/purchasing/printing from a professional lab at 25% off standard printing prices
  •  Professionally edited digital images 
  • 2-8x10 Professional Prints
  • 1-11x14 Professional Print

 

 

 
 

Afternoon Special                                $1675

  • 6 Hours of block coverage of your choice 
  • 2 Photographers
  • Up to 200 images put on DVD in High Resolution Format with release of rights for self printing
  • Online proofing/purchasing/printing from a professional lab at 30% off standard printing prices
  • Professionally edited digital images
  • 2- 8x12 Professional Prints
  • 2-11x14 Professional Print
  • 1-11x14 Canvas Print (Ready to hang)

 

 

 

 

Classic Package                                  $2175

  • 8 Hours of block coverage of your choice  
  • 2 Photographers
  • Up to 250 images put on DVD in High Resolution Format with release of rights for self printing
  • Online proofing/purchasing/printing from a professional lab at 35% off standard printing prices
  • Professionally edited digital images
  • 3-8x12 Professional Prints
  • 3- 11x14 Professional Prints
  • 1-16x20 Canvas Print (Ready to hang)

 

 

 

 

Premium Package                               $2975

  • 10 Hours of block coverage of your choice
  • 2 Photographers
  • Up to 250 images put on DVD in High Resolution Format with release of rights for self printing
  • Online proofing/purchasing/printing from a professional lab at 45% off standard printing prices
  • Professionally edited digital images
  • 3-8x12 Professional prints
  • 3-11x14 Professional prints
  • 1-16x20 Canvas Print (Ready to hang)
  • 1- 8x10 10-page/20 image album

 

 

 

 

Elite Package                                      $3875

  • 12 Hours of block coverage of your choice
  • 2 Photographers
  • Up to 300 images put on DVD in High Resolution Format with release of rights for self printing
  • Online proofing/purchasing/printing from a professional lab at 55% off standard printing prices
  • Professionally edited digital images
  • 3-8x12 Professional Prints
  • 3-11x14 Professional prints
  • 1-20x24 Canvas Print (Ready to hang)
  • 1-10x10 12-page/24 image album
  • Engagement portrait session with all photos on DVD with release of rights
  • Engagement Photo in Signature Matte for your guests to sign at your wedding Can be used as an alternative to traditional guest books or in addition to your guest book
 

All prices are based on events within a 50 mile radius of Yuba City. Additional miles will be added at a cost of $1.00 per mile